Are you considering using Eagle Point Software’s flagship Pinnacle Series e-learning platform to level up software training at your architecture, engineering, construction, or manufacturing organization? Changing your e-learning and knowledge management system is a big commitment, so it’s smart to ask lots of questions first.
That’s why we’re putting together this Pinnacle Series FAQ to answer questions like:
- Who is Pinnacle Series for?
- What software can my team learn in Pinnacle Series?
- What are the first steps to get started?
- Who will I be working with?
- What is the implementation process like?
- Are there ways to make the platform our own?
- How soon will I see results?
Let’s dive right in!
Who is Eagle Point Pinnacle Series for?
Pinnacle Series is not for everyone. It isn’t a generic e-learning platform for any business in any industry — it’s a specialized platform specifically for organizations in the architecture, engineering, construction, and manufacturing industries. If your company works in the AEC & M spaces (or a multidiscipline combination), Pinnacle Series is ideal for you!
What software can my team learn in Pinnacle Series?
Our e-learning libraries contain thousands of videos, documents, courses, and other learning resources focused on all the AEC & M software your teams use daily. Our software training encompasses Autodesk products like AutoCAD, BIM 360, Revit, Civil 3D, and many more, collaborative tools like Bluebeam Revu and Newforma, and even health, safety, and business skills.
What are the first steps to get started?
If you’re interested in experiencing the difference Pinnacle Series can make for your organization, we welcome you to reach out for a demo or pilot with our team! If you’d simply like to call and chat about your needs, you can reach our team by phone at 800.678.6565. If you decide to become a subscriber, we’ll connect you with our Customer Success Team members, who will collect information about precisely what you need out of Pinnacle Series and start setting you up on the platform.
Who will I be working with?
Customer Success is the biggest team at Eagle Point Software for a reason! Once you’re set up on the platform, your Customer Success Manager will be your main partner and point of contact about all things Pinnacle Series. You’ll typically work with the same person for your entire time with Pinnacle, so they’ll become intimately familiar with your company’s mission, goals, needs, and pain points that our solutions can eliminate. Learn more about what customer success managers do here.
What is the implementation process like?
We aren’t going to throw you into the implementation process without guidance. We’ve been helping AEC & M organizations introduce Pinnacle Series for years, so we’ve got it down to a science! Our team will take you through a couple of key steps:
- There’s no such thing as too much information in this phase! In addition to the info from the sales team, you’ll have a series of conversations with your CSM about everything from defining success to communicating about the rollout with your teams.
- Using everything discussed at these meetings (and with your additional input and approval), your CSM will develop a custom implementation plan for your organization.
- We’ll start by helping you communicate the right information to your users before implementation even starts. This is your chance to educate your team about Pinnacle Series and create buzz!
- We’ll roll out Pinnacle Series to your organization using the agreed implementation plan.
- In the following days and weeks, we’ll measure the implementation’s success according to the metrics you decide. If issues arise (e.g., low user engagement), we’ll brainstorm a way to pivot!
Here’s more info about how our CSMs create implementation plans.
Are there ways to make the platform our own?
Of course! Pinnacle Series is a totally flexible, customizable platform you can use however you want. It melds e-learning with knowledge management so that you can train users with our resources and your own. Edit any of our content, add your own, customize the interface’s look and feel to match your brand, and it will go a long way to make users feel familiar with Pinnacle Series quickly.
How soon will I see results?
Depending on what results you’re looking for, you might start seeing them as soon as your teams start using Pinnacle Series! It can be helpful to set a few initial small goals so you can instantly start measuring progress. Consider setting a few learning and development-related goals or ROI like the ones shared in this blog post.
For more tangible results, keep an eye on Pinnacle Series’ analytics dashboard to track metrics such as user adoption and courses completed.
Are you interested in getting started with Eagle Point’s Pinnacle Series at your organization? Give us a call, use our contact form, or Schedule a demo or pilot, and our team will take it from there!