December 2020 E-Newsletter
Software solutions for AEC and manufacturing companies worldwide.
NEW PINNACLE SERIES CONTENT
- Civil 3D Project Explorer Updates
- A new library of content on Civil 3D Project Explorer is now available. This course covers the benefits of using Project Explorer, where users can go to access it, and common use-cases. This library includes videos, documents, a workflow, and learning path.
- Custom Property Sets: Civil 3D Expanded Content
- A new course on Custom Property Sets is now available in the intermediate Civil 3D Learning Path “Customize Templates and Styles.” This course will teach users the benefits of custom Property Sets and how to create them for their drawing templates. The course includes videos, documents, an exercise, and a quiz.
- Coming Soon: Download new mobile apps for Android and iOS
- We are modernizing the mobile apps to provide a better user experience for users accessing Pinnacle Series from mobile devices. Any customizations firms have made to the browser UI will also display in the mobile UI.
We look forward to attending Autodesk University every year for the opportunities it gives us to connect with new and current customers, and all of the exciting information about the architecture, engineering, and construction industries that comes out of it.
While this year’s virtual event was unlike any other Autodesk University we’ve attended before, it was no less thrilling! Read on to hear from our team and Pinnacle Series customers on their biggest takeaways from the event, and to catch up on some of the highlights from our virtual expo booth.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
5 SOFTWARE TRAININGS FOR THE ARCHITECTURE INDUSTRY
HOW OUR E-LEARNING SYSTEM CAN IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS IN 2021