Learning Paths present clear course outlines to guide people through self-paced training curriculum. In addition to the supplied Public Learning Paths, custom Learning Paths walk people through courses unique to your organization. Learning Paths are perfectly suited for on-boarding new employees, delivering software training that addresses various skill levels as well as providing ongoing education opportunities for career advancement.
- Users can take initiative and self-enroll in a variety of courses to improve their skill sets.
- Supplied training courses include materials to help Novice and Advanced users alike.
- “Just-in-time training” means convenient access to training materials when you need the instruction most — during a project where you can immediately apply what you’re learning.
- Create a clear path for new employees and track them during On-boarding activities.
- Individuals can review their transcript and print certificates of completion.
- Managers can make Course Assignments to multiple users and by roles. Notifications are automatically sent when courses are completed or when an assignment is past due.
- Reminders keep people on track to complete their training on time.
- Track progress on learners, through reporting, to see who’s finished on time and who’s behind.
- Understand where individual user’s skills are deficient and assign them a learning path.
- Export data to other Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Re-use public content and include your own content and instruction in customizable courses.
- Leverage existing Pinnacle Series content in training courses that’s the same that people access when they’re stuck
- Interactive Workflow and Cheat Sheet content, Video instruction and Live Training Classes address every learning style.
- Quizzes assess people’s knowledge to provide insight into the “stickiness” and effectiveness of your training.
- Live, expert led classes are offered on a regular basis.
- Supplement the included live training classes by adding your own custom classes to the calendar, specifying to hold them online or in your classroom.