Cheat Sheets are a great way to provide access to information in short, searchable bite-size pieces. Whether it’s answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips & tricks to help people when they’re stuck, or an easy way to document and communicate standards, Cheat Sheets are pointed at getting people productive without having to bother someone else.
- Short “Cheat Sheets” present tips and tricks with links to the right software commands to make sure steps aren’t missed by occasional users or when performing infrequent tasks.
- Included Autodesk software troubleshooting guides allow people help themselves when they get stuck.
- Replace the post- it notes and reference sheets hanging on your cubicle wall with electronic, searchable instructions.
- Create your own personal Cheat Sheets by documenting instructions and embedding links to execute software commands right inside the cheat sheet description.
- Streamline access to other tools such as email, web pages, Sharepoint sites, spreadsheets, images, and documents and make your staff more efficient and productive.
- No special IT or programming skills are necessary. Simply write the instructions as you would using a word processor and browse for files, web pages, programs and specific software commands to execute.
- Promote individual’s personal Cheat Sheets so everyone can see the tips and tricks of your best users.
- Share your organizational know-how on any topics, including other software, systems, procedures, etc. and provide a means for people to troubleshoot problems themselves.
- Administrative tools allow you to control who has access to create and customize Cheat Sheets and to specify which users can see what content.
- Reports on Resource Usage and Searched Terms are also available to understand how people are benefitting from Pinnacle Series.