See why thousands have made Pinnacle Series their go-to resource for just-in-time learning and productivity.
Recorded Webcast: Pinnacle Series
- NEW CADdigest Review of Pinnacle Series: TenLinks, February 2014
- NEW Architect Helps Others Appreciate How Powerful Revit and BIM Really Are: As featured in Revit Community, December 2013
- Pinnacle Series: A Workflow Guide, Training Source, & Communication Tool All-in-one: As featured in Revit Community, June 2011
- Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
- Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series™ Personal Edition
Pinnacle Series is a revolutionary way of delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, design professionals access onscreen Workflow, Cheat Sheet & Video content, and receive unlimited Live Training and Technical Support. This enables people to efficiently use Autodesk software the way it was intended and effectively get their work done.
Pinnacle Series is ideal for:
Just-in-time Training on Autodesk Software.
Understanding new software workflows and features in annual releases.
Keeping occasional users productive.
Minimizing downtime when people get stuck.
This video is hosted on the Eagle Point Software YouTube channel. If you cannot view the hosted video, click here to view it in Windows Media Player.
- Interactive, task-based Workflows that guide people through proper command use and task sequence
- Cheat Sheets that convey short tips & tricks or troubleshooting steps
- Over 150 (50+ hours) How-to and Recorded Training Class Videos
- Unlimited access to Live, Expert-led, 1-hour virtual Training Classes (Basic and Advanced topics)
- Unlimited access to Eagle Point Expert Technical Support through chat, email and telephone
- Robust Search engine that presents immediate, relevant results across all forms of Pinnacle Series content
For a complete list of available resources and features, visit Pinnacle Series Resources and Features.
With a subscription to the Personal Edition, you’ll have year-round access to Pinnacle Series resources for only $750 – Hundreds less than the cost of one 3 day training class!
To purchase, contact Kristi Kramer at 800-678-6565 x3180 or email us at email@example.com.
Which Edition is Right for You?
Need more than 4 licenses of the Personal Edition? Want to add your own Workflow, Cheat Sheet and Video content? Choose the Business Edition of Pinnacle Series to customize content and save money with flexible, floating licensing.
For large organizations, the Enterprise Edition offers unlimited, All Industry access under an Enterprise License Agreement, removing the need to determine license counts. This means you can outfit your entire organization and ensure no one is ever denied access to the Pinnacle Series Resources.
Supported Autodesk Software
Pinnacle Series is licensed per Industry and supports the following Autodesk products: