- NEW CADdigest Review of Pinnacle Series: TenLinks, February 2014
- NEW Architect Helps Others Appreciate How Powerful Revit and BIM Really Are: As featured in Revit Community, December 2013
- Pinnacle Series: A Workflow Guide, Training Source, & Communication Tool All-in-one: As featured in Revit Community, June 2011
- Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
- Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series™ Mobile App
Access Pinnacle Series Anytime, Anywhere on iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!
The Pinnacle Series app extends the power and productivity of your Pinnacle Series subscription by offering mobile device access to our extensive library of Autodesk Training Videos, Workflows and Cheat Sheets. These Videos, Workflows and Cheat Sheets cover basic, intermediate and advanced topics enabling you to harness the full power and capabilities of Autodesk technology.
Additionally, gain mobile access your own, shared organizational know-how on ANY topics (software, systems, procedures, etc.). Custom Workflows, Cheat Sheets and Videos allow people to feel confident following proper procedures and to troubleshoot problems themselves.
Pinnacle Series Mobile Access Benefits
JUST-IN-TIME training delivered via 200+ video lessons (60+ hours) in each discipline (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing and Structural Engineering).
ON DEMAND, ANYWHERE ACCESS to Cheat Sheets makes it simple to find troubleshooting instructions, tips & tricks, or answers to frequently asked questions.
EMPOWER PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE their knowledge and offer improvement ideas with the Make Suggestion feature.
GREAT for at-home use or “second screen” viewing while at work, or on-the-go for the mobile worker.
- Short “How-to” videos help you learn commands in short bursts and at your own pace.
- Archived Training Class Videos enable 24/7 access to classes recorded from live instructor-led training sessions.
- Both types help visual learners see how to select the right options and buttons to click in order to effectively run specific software commands.
For a complete listing of included videos, visit Pinnacle Series Videos Resource.
- Included Autodesk software “tips & tricks” allow people help themselves when they get stuck.
- Replace post-it notes and reference sheets hanging on your cubicle wall with electronic, searchable instructions.
- Streamline access to other tools such as email, web pages, spreadsheets, images, and documents and make your staff more efficient and productive.
- Autodesk Training Workflows include written text and video instruction to provide a self-paced, blending learning environment for people to learn software fundamentals/essentials.
- Minimize re-learning time by having well documented processes available to your teams for infrequent tasks or project types.
- Standard workflows facilitate collaboration between multi-disciplinary project teams and consultants by communicating guidelines for standards and file sharing.
Requires an active Pinnacle Series subscription.
Explore Which Edition is Right for You
- Pinnacle Series Personal Edition
- Pinnacle Series Business Edition
- Pinnacle Series Enterprise Edition
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.