See why thousands have made Pinnacle Series their go-to resource for just-in-time learning and productivity.
Recorded Webcast: Pinnacle Series
- Pinnacle Series: A Workflow Guide, Training Source, & Communication Tool All-in-one: As featured in Revit Community, June 2011
- NEW Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
- NEW Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series™ Enterprise Edition
The Enterprise Edition of Pinnacle Series offers organizations all the benefits of the Business Edition delivered through an Unlimited Access Enterprise License Agreement. This edition exists for large corporations who seek flexibility in their initial license purchase and an on-going payment schedule based on actual utilization of Pinnacle Series. With staged, enterprise rollouts, it is common that license usage follows a ramping pattern. Instead of requiring upfront purchases of large quantities to qualify for volume discounts, this option allows for a scaling of costs over the term of the agreement, whereby additional licenses and subscriptions are purchased as utilization dictates.
Pinnacle Series – Enterprise Edition is ideal for:
Just-in-time Training on Autodesk software and your own unique workflows
Multi-discipline firms requiring access to all Industry content without worrying about license limits
Minimizing license costs during staged enterprise transitions to Civil 3D and Revit
Understanding new software workflows and features in Autodesk Suites
Keeping occasional and “non-CAD” users productive with your custom procedures and tips & tricks
Minimizing downtime when people get stuck, connecting people to your local subject matter experts
This video is hosted on the Eagle Point Software YouTube channel. If you cannot view the hosted video, click here to view it in Windows Media Player.
- Interactive, task-based Workflows that guide people through proper command use and task sequence
- Cheat Sheets that convey short tips & tricks or troubleshooting steps
- The ability to customize content and grow your own knowledge base
- Over 150 (50+ hours) How-to and Recorded Training Class Videos
- Unlimited access to Live, Expert-led, 1-hour virtual Training Classes (Basic and Advanced topics)
- Unlimited access to Eagle Point Expert Technical Support through chat, email and telephone
- Integrated Peer-to-peer Chat mechanism for internal company communication and support
- Robust Search engine that presents immediate, relevant results across all forms of Pinnacle Series content including custom content
… All delivered through an all access, unlimited license that saves you money.
For a complete list of available resources and features, visit Pinnacle Series Resources and Features.
To learn more, contact Randy Ambrosy at 800-678-6565 x3313 or email us at email@example.com.
Supported Autodesk Software
The Enterprise Edition includes all industry content and supports the following Autodesk products: