Recorded Webcast: Pinnacle Series
NEW Architect Helps Others Appreciate How Powerful Revit and BIM Really Are: As featured in Revit Community, December 2013
Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
"We’ve been using Pinnacle Series for over two years and have found it benefits our organization both internally and externally. We had CADD manuals before, but this product improved them and makes them much easier to keep updated. We actually keep all of our manuals updated with this product now.
We also improved our own internal efficiencies by using it to help on-board new employees and roll-out new computers to our staff."
Hunsaker & Associates, San Diego
Pinnacle Series™ for Civil Engineering
Today more than ever, Civil Engineering firms are starting to feel the pressure of delivering projects in specific deliverable formats and more often than not they are specifying AutoCAD Civil 3D formats. Additionally, organizations are experiencing the effects of new hardware and operating systems not supporting legacy 2D/3D CAD software. With the effects of the recession lessening and project deadlines that aren’t as pressing, now is a good time to consider deploying AutoCAD Civil 3D and take advantage of the powerful modeling capabilities it offers. A systematic implementation helps prevent the emergency rollout that can arise when you win your next project and leads to a higher probability of a successful Civil 3D deployment.
Pinnacle Series is a revolutionary way of delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. From standard Civil 3D workflows, cheat sheets and video lessons to unlimited on-line training & technical support, the content contained within Pinnacle Series ensures your people use Autodesk infrastructure design and simulation software the way it was intended.
Pinnacle Series is the ideal solution to help you implement and leverage the comprehensive infrastructure planning, design & building tools and workflows contained within Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite software. Pinnacle Series helps you get the most out of your AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, Autodesk 3ds Max Design, Autodesk Navisworks, and other software investments by providing the following benefits:
- Roll out new releases faster and recognize your subscription investment immediately by guiding users through the execution of new workflows, helping them complete tasks in the right order and access the latest features.
- On-line, expert-led live classes replace multi-day classroom training, allowing you to take just the right amount of training, just when you need it while working on projects.
- Get new people productive and billable quickly by having documented processes with the instructions tied directly to the AutoCAD Civil 3D tools needed to complete the work.
- “How to” Videos enable a "just-in-time" learning environment, increasing your proficiency by showing you the right options, settings and buttons to click.
- Cheat Sheets cut the time people spend re-familiarizing themselves on infrequent tasks with your organization’s unique tips, tricks and secrets.
- People can ask for help from their peers, internal helpdesk or from Eagle Point experts using built-in chat.
Pinnacle Series Editions
Pinnacle Series is offered in three Editions, with flexible pricing and licensing to appeal to individuals as well as large organizations.
Explore which Edition is right for you: