See why thousands have made Pinnacle Series their go-to resource for just-in-time learning and productivity.
Recorded Webcast: Pinnacle Series
- NEW CADdigest Review of Pinnacle Series: TenLinks, February 2014
- NEW Architect Helps Others Appreciate How Powerful Revit and BIM Really Are: As featured in Revit Community, December 2013
- Pinnacle Series: A Workflow Guide, Training Source, & Communication Tool All-in-one: As featured in Revit Community, June 2011
- Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
- Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Pinnacle Series™ Business Edition
The Business Edition revolutionizes the delivery of training and support including features for customizing your own content with unlimited cloud storage. Workflow procedures that define your way of doing work, along with your own tips & tricks documented as Cheat Sheets and Videos, complement the supplied Autodesk content. And with the internal Chat feature, people can find your resident experts easily and quickly get the answers they need. The Enterprise license model eliminates "named users" and allows for every user to access a single Industry in Pinnacle Series any time, any where, on any device.
Pinnacle Series – Business Edition is ideal for:
Just-in-time Training on Autodesk software and your own unique workflows
Enable broader access to custom procedures and tips & tricks by sharing licenses from a network pool
Understanding new software workflows and features in annual releases
Keeping occasional users productive
Minimizing downtime when people get stuck, connecting people to your local subject matter experts
This video is hosted on the Eagle Point Software YouTube channel. If you cannot view the hosted video, click here to view it in Windows Media Player.
- Interactive, task-based Workflows that guide people through proper command use and task sequence
- Cheat Sheets that convey short tips & tricks or troubleshooting steps
- The ability to customize content and grow your own knowledge base
- Over 150 (50+ hours) How-to and Recorded Training Class Videos
- Unlimited access to Live, Expert-led, 1-hour virtual Training Classes (Basic and Advanced topics)
- Unlimited access to Eagle Point Expert Technical Support through chat, email and telephone
- Integrated Peer-to-peer Chat mechanism for internal company communication and support
- Robust Search engine that presents immediate, relevant results across all forms of Pinnacle Series content including custom content
For a complete list of available resources and features, visit Pinnacle Series Resources and Features.
The Business Edition is offered as a subscription service with unlimited access to a single industry. This means you can install Pinnacle Series on every machine and provide access to all your users without the fear of access being denied.
For large organizations, the Enterprise Edition offers the same unlimited use but an All Industry access under an Enterprise License Agreement, removing the need to determine license counts. This means you can outfit your entire organization and ensure no one is ever denied access to the Pinnacle Series Resources for all Autodesk products.
Supported Autodesk Software
Pinnacle Series is licensed per Industry and supports the following Autodesk products: