Recorded Webcast: Pinnacle Series
NEW Architect Helps Others Appreciate How Powerful Revit and BIM Really Are: As featured in Revit Community, December 2013
Case Study: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Pinnacle Series
Article: "Pinnacle Series: 'Just In Time' Training At Your Fingertips"
"Everyone who has laid eyes on Pinnacle Series has had a favorable opinion of it. From those building the workflows to the end users, everyone has commented on the ease of use."
David Evans and Associates
Pinnacle Series™ for Architecture
The AEC industry is undergoing a shift more significant than the shift from manual drafting to CAD. Government agencies and owners are now specifying Building Information Models (BIM) in project deliverables. Engineering and architecture firms must prepare their teams for the move to BIM to stay competitive. Simply put, traditional design-bid-build workflows must be changed in order to enforce new modeling practices, take advantage of BIM technology and deliver the right models.
Pinnacle Series is a revolutionary way of delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. From standard Revit workflows, cheat sheets and video lessons to unlimited on-line training & technical support, the content contained within Pinnacle Series ensures your people use Autodesk building design and simulation software the way it was intended.
Pinnacle Series is the ideal solution to help you implement and leverage the comprehensive CAD and Building Information (BIM) tools and workflows contained within Autodesk Building Design Suite software. Pinnacle Series helps you get the most out of your AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure, Autodesk Navisworks, and other software investments by providing the following benefits:
- Project workflows help enforce consistency of information and enable your firm to execute new BIM processes and speak the same "BIM language".
- On-line, expert-led live classes replace multi-day classroom training, allowing you to take just the right amount of training, just when you need it while working on projects.
- Promote the proper use of the modeling, analysis, and design tools by your project teams at the appropriate times in your BIM process.
- "How to" Videos enable a "just-in-time" learning environment, increasing your proficiency by showing you the right options, settings and buttons to click.
- Cheat Sheets cut the time people spend re-familiarizing themselves on infrequent tasks with your organization's unique tips, tricks and secrets.
- People can ask for help from their peers, internal helpdesk or from Eagle Point experts using built-in chat.
Pinnacle Series Editions
Pinnacle Series is offered in three Editions, with flexible pricing and licensing to appeal to individuals as well as large organizations.
Explore which Edition is right for you: